Newark, New Jersey

I PLACED AN ORDER ON MARCH 16,2016 FOR TWO ITEMS.ORDER NO:MM1603171010592584/ SEQUINS DECORATED LANTERN SLEEVE SHORT CARDIGAN AND THE BELT DESIGN BLACK POCKET DESIGN MAXI SKIRT. WHEN I RECIEVED MY ITEMS ONE OF THE ITEMS WAS WRONG.INSTEAD OF THE MAXI SKIRT I WAS SENT A ONE PIECE BLACK SPAGETTI STRING UGLY COTTON JUMPER.

..I PUT IN MY TICKET NO: T0657923814 ON MARCH 29,2016 AND EVEN SUBMITTED A PHOTO OF THE WRONG MERCHANDISE.I HAVE YET TO HEAR FROM ANYONE REGARDING THIS MATTER..I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO THROW AWAY...I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

VERY DISSAPPOINTED,THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU CONDUCT BUSINESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Skirt.

Reason of review: SENT THE WRONG MERCHANDISE AND I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED MY MONEY BACK OR THE CORRECT MERCHANDISE.

Comments

Modlily

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,