I placed an order but was never shipped. My charge card was charged immediately but 2 weeks later I tried to contact the customer service to find out the status of my order.

Come to find out the company is in Hong Kong and there is no answer, just an answering machine saying no one was availalbe. I tried to cancel my order but the website wouldn't let me do that. I guess I'll just wait to see if they will ever ship my order.

So for now I'm out $20, good thing it wasn't more than that. I wish I had checked the reviews before I placed my order.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Modlily Reviews