Modesto, California

I ordered my swimsuit in the beginning of February and have been checking to see when it will send. It still hasn't sent and it's the end of April!

I checked about 2 weeks ago and it had a button to "urge shipment", which is ridiculous considering I'm not responsible to remind them to fulfill PAID orders! I have been trying to call them and every time it says the number isn't real. I have reached out every way possible from their website and they won't respond! I am now trying to get a refund and am having a hard time because they won't respond and cancel the charges!

This is ridiculous! They are a scam website!

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,

I ordered 2 bathing suits April 11th, and I've clicked on urge shipment twice. Do you know how I can get my money back?

Where is this company located? I should have read reviews BEFORE ordering!

Modlily Reviews