Cincinnati, Ohio

the term (return friendly) is a joke. i didn't get the dress i seen on line it was not the same dress i order.

it was cheaply made and it came 3 weeks not 3 to 5 business days as promised and when i finally received it, it wasn't anything like the picture!! i have been trying to get this company to give me a return label so that i can return this item and they are now trying to tell me that i would only get 60% of my money. i can't wear this dress it has a split up both size all the way to my hips and i was ordering this dress for a wedding( i think not). this has made me very hesitate from ordering anything else on line i have never had such a terrible experience when it came to on line shopping.

this company won't even give me an address to send this item back!! what is going on and is this even legal?

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: not as advertised and now i can't even get my full return amount back. and i can't even get a return friendly as advertise when showing the product.

Modlily Cons: Have no way of contacting anyone for refund, Dresses.

Comments

How were you able to contact them? Do You have the number?

I have been trying to contact them, and I get nothing.

I also purchased a cheaply made piece of clothing and I am extremely pissed off about it. I should have done more research then to purchase a *** outfit from a piece of *** company.

Modlily Reviews