Surrey, British Columbia

On 2016-04-05, I ordered a swimsuit order number M1604061343253759

As of today, I haven't received it. I have tried to track it with the tracking number you gave me, but as far as I got on it was 2016-04-12 .As far as I know it is still in China, I don't know if it is still in transit or not .

It has been over a month and I would like to know Where it is. I have tried everything to find out where my order is.

I am getting frustrated and annoyed. I like your products and would like to keep shopping here, but if this does not get resolved then I would like my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

• Swimmsuit

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

I promise your order was sent out already, by post office, track number is RH293848463CN, if you still don't get it, please contact the local post office.

since you choose flat rate shipping, it's free but slow, and Canada post office don't offer a delivery info.

I ordered mine the same day you did and never even got a tracking number and never received it! Can't get a hold of them to get a refund. Not happy!!!!

I am.dealing with that same issue now. They offered to give me back 30% wtf is 30% I paid full price and want it back.

They are scammers. I have been waiting since Feb

Oh my God...having the same issue...ordered on 4/23.....worried I have been scammed.

Modlily Reviews