Update by user Dec 28, 2015

Wait...there is more scam at work here. Now I get emails that they will "offer" me a lower percentage refund to keep the item and take less money back.

Or agree to return the item, THEN they will send me the address to return it and THEN make an "offer" of amount to credit. Who can we reports these scam artisits too? Are we just hosed here?

This is the latest reply:

service modlily

Dec 26 at 3:49 AM

Hi,so pls confirm these return info first,then I will send you the return address:

1. you can only return through post office and you need to pay the postage yourself 2.

when we receive the item we will offer refund 3. pls put/write your order number on the package

Original review posted by user Dec 24, 2015

Should have checked reviews first. The items were NOTHING like the photos online. Extremely cheap and not to the size chart listed. When I tried to return, per the posted 30 day policy, I was told to send a "ticket" online. You can't call because it is not in USA, although they provide a California phone number on the site (213 Area Code). Each "ticket" takes 24 hours for them to respond, and all they did was ask another question, or tell you to do another step. Each time you wait another 24 hours for a reply.

Here is the latest reply on my refund request:

Hello,

You need to pay for the shipping fee if you want to make an exchange or return. It is not worth returning the goods due to the postage costs,right? As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, I suggest giving others as a gift or selling them on line.

How about you keep the item and we give you some compensation to make up?

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Return system and misrepresentation of dress advertised, Poor customer service.

Comments