This company is beyond awful! There is no way to return their horrible quality items.

Horrible customer service, scratch that.....ABSOLUTELY NO CUSTOMER SERVICE! How are they allowed to operate in America???? They have no contact phone number, no address, no return address, no invoice included in their shipment! I am so mad that I fell for this awful company's ads and tried them!

Shame on FACEBOOK for promoting them! The Better Business Bureau needs to be alerted.

I will go on my FACEBOOK page and tell all my friends not to ever try them, but that won't likely stop their illegal practices. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: You cannot return their low quality items.

• Modlilly Scam

Comments

Total RIP OFF Company. You will ever get a refund.

Don't bother sending the item back as you'll not only be out of pocket what it cost, but also the shipping. This Company should be SHUT DOWN!!!!!!

I have been waiting months to receive my refund. It took months to figure out how to return.

Never again. I am also going to report to the BBB.

Vania

I'm going to contact the BBB tomorrow and attempt some type of class action resolve....my suggestion is for everyone to do the same thing....Perhaps contact the local media and/or law enforcement as well!!

Modlily Reviews