Austin, Texas

I ordered a bathing suit for my wife and paid the extra charge to have it shipped quickly rather than use free shipping. 2 weeks later still no swim suit.

I opened a ticket on their site and never received a response. When I call the phone number listed on their web page it immediately goes to voicemail with a message that does not state the business name and simply says 'the person you are calling in not available'. Feels like a scam site.

I will never shop here again and warn everyone to stay away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

• NEVER SHOWED UP

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

So my question was why does Modlily not have it's own app? Every product that I love seems reasonably priced.

Than I see all these terrible reviews. If I order from Modlily how can I guerentee that I will receive my products on time or even at all.

Modlily Reviews