I am writing this review about Modlily.com that they are a scam company. Ordered a top from Modlily.com on November 21, 2016.

The website stated that they were charging for standard shipping but the top has not arrived and it is December 28 already. The tracking has not been updated since November 27. The website did not give any indication that the top will be coming all the way from China. I have contacted the company and also opened a case in Paypal.

I have read really bad reviews about this company but the company has not made attempts to improve their service. They should be investigated for fraud business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I had the same experience also, I ordered a dress on Nov. 9th and I am still waiting.

I opened a case with paypal and was sent tracking but it has been stuck in China since Nov.26th.

I think they just send a fake tracking url.

Where is my coat. Purchased in November for Christmas gift.

Never received.

Today is Dec 28th 2016. Will contact paypal for full refund

I had the same experience-- ordered 11/6, now it's 12/28 and no delivery. Contacted company, they asked me to be patient, two more weeks went by and still no delivery.

Opened a claim with PayPal as well. Wish I had read this first too!

I also placed my order on November 21st and have not yet received my package. They keep saying "wait few more days, it's in route".

***. I also ordered something with a shipping notification of Nov 30th.

There's been no uodates through the shipping company since the 1st. I'm going to try to deal with them before dealing with Modlily.

I knew I shouldn't have risked it. What ab bunch of ***.

#1262013

I agree totally with the comment I just read. I ordered a sweater in late October, and (like the other person) it is now Dec.

28th, and the company keeps saying "wait one more week," or "how about a refund of 60%?" WHAT?!!!

I paid in full, so 60% won't do, and I'm tired of waiting and writing and being very unhappy with their service! Give me my money back!

Modlily Reviews