Received email with tracking number but states package was undeliverable. Using the tracking number i was told the incorrect zip code was on the package, I called the post office of where i think it was delivered on Dec 6, 2017.

They told me it should be delivered to correct post office on Dec 7, 2017. I submitted a ticket (no response yet) to let Modlily know of the problem. Package didn't arrived. I called USPS again Dec 11, 2017, They said they had no idea why it hadn't been delivered (again put ticket in (no response).

The Modlily.com states package should be delivered today Dec 13, 2017. WILL NEVER FROM HERE AGAIN

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I just spent more than 2 hours shopping on site at Modlily. Prior to filling my cart with 12 beautiful looking items, I proceeded to check out with my "newsign" coupon code.

Low and behold my cart got emptied twice as I kept trying to check out. I said "screw you." I Googled the site to know learn of the site, and boy I had a mouthful about their practice. I am happy that Google is alive. They charge you for shipping insurance.

No one asked me if I needed shipping insurance. That is their trick in offering free shipping, but you are paying for shipping with their "No ask" shipping insurance. Good luck to the shoppers who had a great shopping experience.

I did not. I still want my "Newsign" coupon for my discount.

Modlily Reviews