1.5

I ordered items from Modlily the first of December 2016 for Christmas. They didn't arrive until January 2017.

The material is inferior and the workmanship is shoddy. I contacted them asking for a return address to return the items and opened a ticket. They requested photos of the items which I sent. When I checked the next day for their response they had closed the ticket.

I asked again and sent photos three more times. Each time they closed the ticket. Their customer service is a joke. I finally went to PayPal requesting resolution.

Their help was immediate and I will use them again, BUT I will never order anything from Modlily again!

Modlily's response this last time was that I should keep the items because the return shipping would be too costly for me! They offered a partial refund but I won't hold my breath.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: Customer service and condition of products.

• Shoddy Workmanship

Comments

i agree with you i ordered 2 items and they were both too small. I found the site on Facebook (FB) so I will be contacting FB and let them know this company is a fraud and they should stop advertising their merchantise.

Modlily Reviews