Providence, Rhode Island

Ordered two items. A bathing suit and a shirt.

Finally arrived after over a month and only after placing a claim and escalating to a dispute. Goods received are of extremely poor quality and sizing is way off. Shirt was too small, and bathing suit too big. I will never order from here again.

Photos of clothing are not true to the goods portrayed. Don't bother even browsing. I have asked for a full refund. Hopefully because I paid with my Paypal, I will get a refund.

They should not even be permitted to advertise and sell anything at all, not even a bag. Totally disappointed and feel betrayed in every way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Mainly problem with delivery, but also poor quality and poor customer service.

Comments

Bertie

hi

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. You could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original package.

Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Please contact us by a website ticket. Our customer service will always reply in 1 working day.

Hope for your understanding and best wishes.

Modlily Reviews