Portland, Oregon

MODLILY WARNING: IF YOU WORK HARD FOR YOUR MONEY, LOOK FOR REASONABLE QUALITY PRODUCT AND VALUE A SCRUPULOUS COMPANY WITH RESPECTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEN WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM MODLILY! They send you product from China and if you have ANY issues with it, they charge you to ship it back and will only refund a portion of your money.

It's a scam from CHINA. So consider your purchase as a donation to the children working in their sweat shops and you'll be lucky to receive a product that you can actually ever wear. The product smells of chemicals, is of incredibly cheap materials and won't hold up in the washer, shipping out is extremely slow, the product is odd proportioned in size and the colors are not what is pictured in the image. THESE TYPE OF PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD ONLINE and with these return policies.

It's a rip-off. BUYER BEWARE. Modlily is a horrendous company to give your money to. I have never ordered online with such regrets.

I hope I've saved some of you from wasting your money. Shame of you Modlily.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Modlily Pros: Cheap.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews