Do not buy anything from this company! See email correspondence, below.

Only offer 60% refund if returned, which costs more than the purchase. 20% refund without return. Hello, this is the shipping address you can return the order and pls kindly note customers need to pay for mailing back: Yang Xing Room281, #15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong , Shanghai, 201206, China more infomation you need to care : 1 ,please send us by post office or registered mail ,and send us the tracking no. after the shipment .

2,Please put your order number on the package so that we can find it easily 3, we will send you the refund after we get the package and the refund will be 60% of the payment. 2017-02-08 21:39 GMT+08:00 Joyce That is unacceptable! I will post this email on Better Business Bureau and social media unless I receive total compensation, without shipping. Your product is defective.

Your move. From: service modlily [mailto:service@modlily.com] Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2017 4:07 AM To: Joyce Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: Re: Re: Invoice ID: MM1612271040303821 Dear customer, thank you for your time. We’d like to provide 20% credit without returning. Pls advise.

Thank you. 2017-02-06 21:22 GMT+08:00 Joyce Please compensate for poor construction. My cost was $28.11. I will donate the article to the Salvation Army.

From: service modlily [mailto:service@modlily.com] Sent: Monday, February 06, 2017 12:21 AM To: Joyce Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: Re: Invoice ID: MM1612271040303821 Dear customer, sorry for bothering you. You can return but usually we suggest compensation rather than return because you need to pay a lot for mailing back and might wait for a long time as we are in China. So we hope you can keep it and we give you some compensation. Shall we?

If you still want to return, we will provide the address. Pls advise. Thank you. 2017-01-23 21:00 GMT+08:00 Joyce I need to return it.

My arm does not even fit into the sleeve. This cannot be made right.

Please send return instructions. From: service modlily [mailto:service@modlily.com] Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 2:00 AM To: Joyce Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: Invoice ID: MM1612271040303821

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Modlily Cons: Product, Quality, Service, Return policy, Reimbursement policy.

• Sizing Is Not For Americans
  • Exchange And Resolution

Comments

I cannot contact this company. I need to return an item that does not fit.

When I go to "Submit a Ticket", They tell me my Order # is wrong. The phone # is a fake. They don't do LIVE CHAT, if it even exists. This is the worst company (fraud) that I have ever dealt with.

Do NOT order from this company. I am out $45 and I will now give this item as a gift since I cannot spend any more energy on trying to figure them out.

Modlily Reviews