Houston, Texas
1.7

I purchased six items from Modlily early November 2015. I was going on a cruise in December.

My 2 packages came a week after I had gone on my cruise . THE ITEMS WHICH I orderes a size *** was toooo small.I called the company and explain. The rep emailed the directions how to return. So I returned all items to an address they provided, costing me 34.00 to ship.

. I contacted Modlily in March ssying I havent recieved my refund. THEY asked where I shipped to. I replied.

And I told I would have recieved my money. As I write this review March 31. 2016, I have not recieve my refund. This is a bunch of ***.

These people need to be stop. It took them 5 minutes to pull money out my account.

But now they cant find my return. Please dont fall in yheir trap as I have.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,

Wow I ordered a swimsuit early February and haven't received it yet. Can you please provide me with the number.

Thank you. My email address is

Ricksregina207@yahoo.com

So if I borrowed something from you, and you wanted it back and I said "I mailed it" but you didn't get it. Would you consider that a return?

No? Then why should a company.

Modlily Reviews