Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton

These delightful tankinis came in five weeks. Too late for my hols despite numerous attempts to contact company but hey they were so big that when I gain lots of weight they may fit me.

poor quality and not as advertised. when I complained after using their size guide I was told the sizes were Asian sizes. I did not know cms and inches were different in Asia. I have tried to get a refund repeatedly but just meet with resistance and an offer of 60%.

They say it will take time so recommended I sold them or gifted them to someone.

unfortunately there is no one that I dislike that much. fraudulent company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Apparently this company is under investigation so your right not to purchase any thing from them.

Bertie

hi

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small.

And there is a size chart for each item under the product information.

So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address.

Modlily Reviews