Savannah, Georgia
1.2K views
2.2

I tried leaving this review on Modlily, but it seems they have a 'glitch'. I'm 5'4" 145lbs.

Not a huge person, not a tiny person. I usually wear a medium. I went by the size chart and got a large, just in case it ran small. It took over two months to arrive and the "large" is tiny everywhere but the unsupportive bust, which sags in the front.

The "oversized" shirt portion fits skin tight and stops at my belly button. The bottoms don't cover the top of my butt, and I have a small butt. Taking a pic of myself in a swimsuit is my least favorite activity, but I wanted to show how poorly this thing fits.

Huge waste of money! Get some quality product Modlily!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards

I just received my order from them. 5 items.

ALL going back if I ever get a ticket response! . I am your size and also ordered larges....the only item that fir was the black dress..which they fail to mention is only the lace..doesn't have a slip included as shown on all the photos. Completely see thru.

Nothing else fits AT ALL. Ridiculous!!

Looks good to me