Napa, California

It was an advertisement on Facebook. I saw 2 cute bathing suits and decided to order a couple.

First, they did NOT send a verification email after ordering so there is nothing to track. Then they took the money off my card. It has been ONE MONTH and still no bathing suits. You cannot contact them through the website nor their customer service.

When you call the number on their website it automatically takes you to an error page that asks if you are in the right place??? I will NEVER stop until I get either my money or my merchandise. I will go to bank, then lawyer, and finally court and get everyone's money back! Getting information for each and every customer that ever ordered from them.

And get them reimbursed to putting them out of business once and for all. I never give up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Add me to your list. Some thing happened to me as well..

I am also trying to contact them as the money came out of my account on 4/4/16 but I've received NOTHING but a bunch of emails advertising and offering coupons. On their website it says I have NO order pending....well then, why did the money come out of my account?

And I also got NO verification email with an order number. What a scam!

I am experiencing the EXACT same issue - with a bathing suit. Absolutely NO way to get in touch with them.

Even the email has come back saying undeliverable. Have you received your item?

@Anonymous

I also ordered some clothes ages ago and I've just had a phone call staying I have a parcel in London and they are wanting £20 to send it to me after I've allready payed posted...is the company from China? have you had a phone call about this? As I don't want to give my details over the phone x

Modlily Reviews