Milford, New Jersey

I ordered 3 bathing suits which I paid expedited shipping (3-5 days). It took a month to receive the items.

The company's responses were to please be patient etc but never answered if I would get the extra shipping cost refunded. The bathing suits seemed a bit different than what was advertised. One of the bottoms was clearly not the correct size - it would have fit a child. Very very disturbed by this company.

I'm a bit at a loss as to how to return the merchandise since the shipping label is in Chinese. I've called to dispute the charge with my credit card company so hopefully I will get some type to reimbursement there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

I also purchased a swimsuit in a 3x...it a river about a month later. The material is nice however, the quality of the stitching looked like a big inner seamstress.the size looked to be about a small to medium...Very disappointed. ..at least I might could resale to a smaller woman to recoup some of money...there is no Custer met service avaliable on the site...I would rate Modlily a big Zero!

Modlily Reviews