Fenton, Michigan

Swim suit looked nothing like the picture. Cheap ***!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,

You are SOOOOO correct, every comment I have read is true. Fortunately, out of the 4 items I ordered, I received 3 so far.

I too couldn't track my order, always some message when I tried. And the items looked nothing like they do online. The 'pants' I ordered, toooo small, and resembled pajamas as opposed to actual pants.

I will never order again from anyone but AMAZON, as I have ordered from other sites like this joint, and had long wait times. So rather than risk loss of money, I will take my chances on AMAZON and let them handle the rebuttal aspect with the company who actually supplies the product ordered.

Modlily Reviews