Cleveland, Ohio
1.6

Awful company. Ordered 2 swim suits in size XL and checked their sizing chart as indicated along with reviews which promised true to size.

I received them very late at least 3 weeks which I understand is fast for this company. One is probably really a large it's way too small and the other is HUGE probably 3XL or more. The huge one had no size written on the tag either. I've reached out for a return and keep getting answers like you have to send us a picture of what's wrong on the sizing so we can fix it.

Or the style doesn't fit you right. No, you send me the wrong sizes and you need to fix it. We've been going back and forth for a few days now. Will not send me info for a return.

Horrible customer service. They will happily take your money. Take forever to send their *** items. And not let you return it.

I'm going to spam the *** out of their Facebook until they decide I'm right.

They have made it so you can't post or review them so I'll keep posting comments on their posts and they can just keep on deleting. Maybe I'll get somewhere bc customer service sucks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Swimsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments