Elmwood Park, New Jersey

Do not ORDER from ModLily!! I ordered 2 sweaters from ModLily what a HUGE mistake!!! The material is poor in quality and if washed it would become a "rag" for me. When I asked for the return address this is their response:

we are sorry for that and you can return it to us. Have you reviewed our return policy? But it is not worthwhile for you to return according to our return policy, you should bear the shipping fee back, it is so expensive and you should wait a long time and we just refund you not include the shipping fee when we send the order for u.. As for the one you received, if you really cannot wear them, I suggest giving others as a gift or selling them on line. you will sell them at good price. How about we send you some compensation in your account, you can use it next time. pls advise"

I never heard of a more unprofessional response in my life! Please do not order from this site it should be banned from all social media and the web.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments