Oakland, California

I ordered 4 shirts in 3x. The 3x that were sent, my child can fit.

The sizes of their clothes run extremely small. But after looking at where the items were shipped from (Shanghai), I can totally see why the 3x was extra small. They make the clothes based on their own culture size. I've been asking for a refund for 2 weeks now through email.

It's getting ridiculous to the point where I think they are really trying to keep my money. At first they said it would be expensive for me to send back so they offered 15% refund.

I said I'll pay for the shipment and now they are saying send them pictures. I will never ever order from this site again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shirt.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or refund. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, don’t forget mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

We will send a full refund after order returned and received.

Regards,