Houston, Texas

This company is a scam!!! Waited now 3 weeks for suit and nothing from modilly

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I ordered a jacked and it never came they stole my money !! Wow..

What a conpany! Never order from rhem again!

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Unfortunately I too bought this suit... Don't have any faith it will ever arrive and IF it does it probably won't look like this!!

Ordered the exact same one thinking how cute it was! But after reading these reviews- I have a good feeling that I (along with many other ladies!) am gonna be sadly disappointed...

I bet it won't even look like it does pictured & after waiting incredibly too long!!! I've personally, now been waiting 3 weeks but yet they didn't waste any time collecting the payment. Total scam!

I'm so pissed... $20 down the drain!

I bought this exact suit. I waited and never received a shipment confirmation.

I finally went on the website and saw my order and a link that said something like..request shipment. I hit the link and a couple days later, today actually, I received a tracking number.

I haven't received the suit yet, but we'll see.

Modlily Reviews