Fort Smith, Arkansas

I ordered a swimsuit on March 21st. I paid extra for faster shipping and received shipping confirmation and it said it couldn't be delivered and was being shipped back.

It said it was here early afternoon and my husband was here all day.

So frustrating! Ordered it for upcoming cruise.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Modlily Pros: Bathing suit on the website.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

I am in the same position. Ordered about 3 weeks ago and my order has not been shipped. calling credit card.

I ordered a swim suit in march I got a conformation that the money was didcuted but I havnt heard anything else I emailed them to see what is going on and no response!

@Anonymous

Same here order 3 swim suits and nothing I wrote them twice and no response I'm reporting them

I did the same anday the *** shipping *** says it's in China!!! I went on vacation last week...have you contacted them to return?

I'm going to even before I get theverything junk!

I'm so sorry this has happened to so many of us!! I hope we are able to get our money back!!

@Anonymous

No I haven't contacted them because I can't find a phone number or anything else. If you know a number or any way to contact them would you give it to me please?

What's even more frustrating is I live 3 blocks from the post office! Lol.

Modlily Reviews