Buffalo, Texas

This is a scam, I have seen maybe a 4th of the people receive their orders and half of those 4 werent satasfied! I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering.

They say you will receive your order in 7-10 buissness days but that is a lie, I'm still waiting! This company is also located out of China and does not have a contact number! I've sent 15 tickets to them, 10 Facebook messages asking where my order is and When will they ship it since they have had my money for 2 months now and I have yet to receive one response!

I contacted my bank and also PayPal (modlily has a PayPal account) so I guess I'll wait till April 27 to see if I get my money back! Buyer beware, items may be cute but they are so not worth the headache!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We sent your order in the time frame we promised.

The delivery period depends on the shipping method you choose.

If you choose flat rate shipping, it’s quite slow and generally 2-3 weeks of delivery. Standard shipping takes 1-2 weeks, and expedited shipping is as fast as 3 days delivery.

Modlily Reviews