Pebble Creek, Florida

I ordered from them on February 7th 2016 today is March 5th 2016 i have not received my clothing which was 6 outfits or yet have i received any explanation of why my things aren't here i was supposed to get my things back in 6 to 7 business days i need my merchandise or my money soon

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Romper.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am very pissed that i purchased two item, yet to receive a shipping date or a tracking number. Every time I go on there website, it say allow 4days for a shipping/ track number.

Well its been a whole going on 2weeks. I never waited this long for anything, from any other websites.

I want my items, or A FULL REFUND. GOOD THING, I WAS SMART TO USED MY PERSONAL BANK CARD, BUT A GIFT CARD INSTEAD, BUT ITS NY MONEY.

Report them to BBB...I notice people are complaining, but not submitting an actual claim. It may help, I have done it in the past and received a refund.

I ordered February 10 and have yet to receive anything. At this point I'm not looking for my clothes anymore. But I'm definitely pissed!!!

I ordered January 10th still no items delivered and its March 6th. Just checked and it said items not shipped.

Its a scam site. THese people are a bunch of thieves.These chinese websites are all criminals.

I have lerant my lesson well. i would never order fr anywhere outside of the United States and without a customer service number to call

Modlily Reviews