Ottawa, Ontario

I ordered 2 two rompers, a bathing suit (that unbelievably fit) 1 pair of pants, two shirts and a pair of pants. None of the other items fit at all, I even ordered the clothes a size or two larger than I would order from a stateside company.

I did not receive an invoice or return slip in my order and I have been trying to get a response for weeks now!!! They keep giving me these *** responses as a stalling tactic!!!

I'm very frustrated and want my money back. I will NEVER order from this company again!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Romper.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring.

Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase.

In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return.

Please update your ticket and asking for return address. By the way, please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

@Bertie

I DID MAKE SURE I COMPARED THE SIZES WITH YOUR SIZE CHART AND BASED OFF MY REGULAR SIZE I NEEDED TO ORDER AN XL FROM YOU GUYS AND I DID, BUT THE CLOTHES STILL DO NOT FIT. THE BATHING SUIT IS THE ONLY THING AND I DO LIKE THE BATHING SUIT BUT NOTHING ELSE FITS AND THREE OF THE ITEMS LOOK NOTHING LIKE THEY LOOK ON THE PICTURES ON YOUR SITE. I HAVE ORDERED FROM NUMEROUS PLACES AND NEVER HAVE I RECEIVED CLOTHES WITH SUCH POOR QUALITY.

Modlily Reviews