Salisbury, North Carolina

I received an email stating i ordered 2, of the same items and i only ordered one. Please do not charge me 2,times i do not need 2 of the same dress. 8434257537

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily head office and name of person. anyone familiar with this? google map may help you.

Ming Mai Shanghai Industrial Co Ltd

RM C212, #3 Apt, 612 Lane,

Shangchuan Road, Pudong District,

Shanghai, China

Modlily Customer Service Phone: 001-213-9851052 from Try Spy

I've ordered from modlily and I have not received my order or a tracking number I paid for 3 day delivery and it's been since May 9th. Is this a scam I can't find a phone number for this company.

I don't a have a tracking number.

I just want my money back I will not every order from this company again. I need answers about my order.Please help me if someone havea number or ananything.

Modlily Reviews