A month ago I ordered 3 items. Immediately I get a "Sorry this item is out of stock" email for one of the items after having paid.

They did not return the money but turned it into "in store credit" within an HOUR. I email through their message center saying I wanted a refund. They agreed to refund once I received my other items because if "anything was wrong" with the other items when they arrived they would only have to do one refund at that time. Right then Red Flags were rising when they are basically assuming future problems.

Once I received shipping confirmation email I started checking the tracking. Week one it shows as traveling to Shanghai. Week two nothing has changed with tracking and still Shanghai. Week three still no change and no items.

I contact them through same open ticket for the original item and for the past week they have claimed to be trying to track the package. Finally I tell them to refund my money because obviously it is lost and I am not waiting for them to reship anything. They come back and say they will only give me 60% back on the entire purchase in which one was never in stock to begin with and the others I have never received. They called it a handling charge.

Handling what?? I never even received the items and no way I am going to get them after a month!! Basically... They stole my money and gave me NOTHING AT ALL..

I never even got to see the *** made items I ordered that everyone else say are *** in these reviews. I can't tell you if *** items or not because mine never even existed to my knowledge.

So in short do not order anything from them. They are literally going to just steal from you!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Modlily Cons: This website is a scam.

• Shocking Customer Service
  • Modlily scam poor delivery

Comments

I saw your advertisement in my local coupons. I thought I might order and have it shipped to my daughter for Xmas, but now after this review, I"m going to order from a local fruit company.

Modlily Reviews