London, England
1.1

I recently bought a jumpsuit from Modlily and it arrived just a week later and to my disappointment not only the wrong size was sent. I ordered an XS and received an XL!

The jumpsuit looked nothing like the pictures. In the ad there was a beautifully fitted, formal, long sleeved and long legged jumpsuit, perfect for the office in a thick material and instead I received a wide legged and armed, slinky and saggy nylon thing of a quality and finish cheaper than Primark. I contacted the retailer and had no reply so I had to open a dispute with PayPal. I then got a reply from Modlily where they said they don't accept returns but offered me a partial refund of only 20% of what I'd paid!

According to the consumer rights act 2015 they're legally obliged to! I refused the partial refund asking to return the item for a full refund or to receive a replacement but Modlily stuck to their guns and refused.

This company is misleading customers and breaking the consumer law. I wouldn't recommend those Cowboys to anyone and I'm a disappointed customer and also now the owner of a piece of garment only fit for the bin.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Jumpsuit.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

i recently purchased an items and was Very dissapointed with sizes. The size chart that modelily have is misleading and its way out of my size and sane way as my sister .. she ordered heaos niw she have to pay someone to repair ut which is not the way should go and they overcharged her with one item..

Modlily Reviews