Ordered 3 items and wanted to return due to very cheap material and poor fit. Can not get a legitimate address to make the return.

They gave me a private residence for my return. I googled the address first. Still waiting for a correct address in the US. Will cost more than my items for shipping back to China.

I think what is the craziest thing they asked for when I wanted to make a return was they wanted a picture of why I was making the return. They are nuts!! Have never heard of such a thing and would never do that. Going to report them to the BBB!

Pretty sure I am out my 90.00 but may try to dispute charge with credit card company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I wish I would have read these comments before I purchased this dress. My dress arrived and it looked nothing like it did online.

Very cheap and cheesy.

I submitted a ticket and now all of then formation has been deleted which had the returned info on it. I will NEVER order from this company again

Don't think I'm ordering anything from them

Modlily Reviews