Featured Not resolved
1.8

Wasted $95 on unwearable garbage! As another reviewer said, you may as well have sent me a bag of rags.

For refunds, they require photos and measurements, and you have to ship product back at your expense to China ($50 in my case) and they still will only refund 60% of purchase price. Terrible quality, products are seriously not as advertised. If you're on this site, you probably have already seen all of the hilarious (fraudulent) ordered/received photos.

The only good thing about this experience is how much we have laughed at the ridiculous pictures we have found online. Expensive lesson, but at least I can laugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Modlily Cons: Return, Size chart, Terrible customer service, Order canceling, Never again.

• Modlily Sucks

Comments

PinkKookaburra436

I called my bank to cancel my credit card and report fraud concerning Modlily when the customer service agent directed me to buy a google gift card at a CVS or Walgreens so he could refund my money back on that gift card. I told him that was FRAUD!

He said there’s nothing more he can do for me then and hung up. I initially called because they weren’t giving me a ticket number to return my merchandise in the emails I sent them. They play dumb, but they really are scammers. I paid thru PayPal and it took a month to get packages sent to me.

Clothing was awful. Customer service and Modlily are awful. The rep said they operate out of China, but he sounded of South African or Indian decent.

Never again! I got their phone number from another website.

I recently ordered two items from this company.(mod lily) I waited almost a month to get it. The stuff is garbage, and the sizing is incorrect. I ordered an extra large, and received an extra small poorly made item.

The contact phone number was based in Tunisia and the cost to phone there was not free, so I chalked it up to a loss.

This company should be charged with fraud and not be allowed to operate