Featured Not resolved
1.8

Wasted $95 on unwearable garbage! As another reviewer said, you may as well have sent me a bag of rags.

For refunds, they require photos and measurements, and you have to ship product back at your expense to China ($50 in my case) and they still will only refund 60% of purchase price. Terrible quality, products are seriously not as advertised. If you're on this site, you probably have already seen all of the hilarious (fraudulent) ordered/received photos.

The only good thing about this experience is how much we have laughed at the ridiculous pictures we have found online. Expensive lesson, but at least I can laugh.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Coat.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Return, Size chart, Terrible customer service, Order canceling, Never again.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1295122

I recently ordered two items from this company.(mod lily) I waited almost a month to get it. The stuff is garbage, and the sizing is incorrect. I ordered an extra large, and received an extra small poorly made item.

The contact phone number was based in Tunisia and the cost to phone there was not free, so I chalked it up to a loss.

This company should be charged with fraud and not be allowed to operate