Charleston, Illinois
1.8

The customer service is absolutely horrendous. I placed an order about 20 days ago, paid for it in full and it is still unshipped.

They claim to respond to inquiries in 24 hours, but I have not heard from them in over 3 days now. There is no phone number to reach them, their responses (when they decide to respond) are generic and do not help at all. When they claim that everything is shipped within 6 days, it is completely false.

I have been trying to just cancel my order now for the last 3 days and have still not heard back from anyone. Products are adorable online and prices are great....but definitely not worth the customer service hassle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Modlily Cons: Bogus, No customer service, No phone number to call, Fraud, Scam.

Comments

Bertie

First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. We always send orders in the time frame we promised, 1-4 working days, but if you purchased pre-sale item, it takes a much longer time

I would like to get a valid customer service phone number please does anyone have it?

This is the EXACT problem I am having. Even our time line is about the same!

uuugh! Wish i'd read all this before I ordered from them.

I guess I should have known better - Cute swimsuit for $20. I'm an ***.

I wish i had seen this weeks ago

I agree...same thing has happened to me!

Modlily Reviews