They advertise free shipping and no risk returns within 30 days. When you attempt to return they charge you 40 percent for the shipping and handling.

I have sent emails after emails attempting to return and they have responded to my email with "Sorry for the inconvenience, did you use the sizing chart?" "We are Asian country, sizes differ from your country" and the one that really angered me is "have you considered giving to someone as a gift?" They have to this day sent me the return authorization. They clearly inform you that you can't return without the authorization first.

When you receive items, (a month later) they're are no return labels or receipts or anything to allow you to request refund in the package. The quality of the items I ordered are disgustingly CHEAP.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,