I ordered two tops it took over a month to receive The event I needed them has passed and I'm trying to return them but no one from the company will respond to my request. I received them 3 days ago and on Oct 3 rd I Requested a return and credit & again today 10/05/2017 no answer.

I've not opened the package so I think I may try to refuse the package and call my credit card Co.

to dispute the charge !!! I messaged them on FB & they told me they don't respond to any return request.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Modlily Pros: Horrid.

Modlily Cons: No contact phone no for company.

Comments

I ordered not knowing the clothes are made and shipped by China. When I contacted the company they would not respond !!!

I opened the package and the clothes are such poor quality I will not wear them. Just awful !!! Contacted Paypal and they contacted the company and I was offered a partial refund of 45.00.

That's better than loosing all the money. NEVER AGAIN when I order they better tell me the origin of the items or no deal !!!

Modlily Reviews