Do not buy from this company. I ordered a bathing suit adertised on facebook on April 6th and it has still not arrived.

I emailed them first and got nowhere with them other than "oh we will put urgent on your order". I paid thru paypal so I filed a claim with them. It is now May 1st and I still dont have the bathing suit. I am waiting for paypal to deal with them and get my money back.

Please dont order from this company. They are based in China and they dont have good communication with customers. I dont think they even plan to send your item really. They responded to my paypal complaint and said we will hurry up and send and plz dont escalate this claim but I have done so anyways.

I was going to link to the page of the bathing suit but seems the link is dead now.

No such page. hmmm!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Cons: I did not receive the item.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Modlily Reviews