Whittier, California
2.0

I received my order quickly and customer service was responsive. Problem was their close are child sizes.

I normally wear a 14 and ordered an xxl dress. It had no stretch to the wasteband and no zipper or buttons and was probably a size 8. When I said I wanted to return it I was told the shipping back was more than the dress and to give it to someone. Who does that ???

Dress was $40. I will never order from these online companies based in China ever again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Adleigh

This whole suggestion to give the clothes to someone else is something some of these other Chinese knockoff clothes sellers do. It makes me laugh, because the fabric, sewing, and screwed up clothes they send you aren't going to impress your friends either.

I too ordered a nice hooded parka lined with fur. I wear a large in jackets and a 14 in jeans so I ordered a xxl parka this *** jacket fits like a medium and the sleeves are not lined with fur as expected. Soooo disappointed with product description and quality please don't buy from this company I never will.

Modlily Reviews