Watsontown, Pennsylvania

I bought a dress on modlily because of the great price. I paid $26.96 total to get it shipped. Little did I know it was coming from China, so it took 3 weeks to get here.

When it arrived, the dress was a lot smaller than advertised. I'm a big girl, but I know super skinny people and even they wouldn't fit in this dress.

I initiated contacted with the company, to which they replied asking if I viewed the sizing chart prior to buying and sent me a link to the return policy.

I replied back stating I had and that there was no way this matched their sizing.

They told me that I could ship it back, but I would have to pay the shipping cost, which they later stated would probably be $30.

They told me to keep the item and they would give me 20% compensation to use towards my next order.

How *** do you think I am. I replied there won't be a next order. I ended up escalating my claim to Paypal and copied the ticket history with modlily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments