Teignmouth, Devon

Please do not purchase anything from this company. I thought I was buying a nice maxi dress.

When it arrived two weeks after my express post payment was due, it was tiny (about four sizes smaller than description) totally see through and so cheap looking I couldn't even donate it to the local garage as a rag. After two months of complaining I was offered a twenty percent credit.

As if I would buy from them again. Read the reviews first, please.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am having terrible problems with Modlily and have had a ticket ongoing with them for FOUR very long months. I'm so glad that I read your review and seen that they commented.

Do not trust their word or comment that they posted to you because I seen with the other reviews that they commented the EXACT same comment word for word on other reviews.

They are not hi g but a scamming company whom steal your money and commit fraud. I also wrote a review...terrible!

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,