Sunderland, Sunderland

I ordered 7 dresses. Only 1 was suitable.

Due to faults ,wrong size & generally. Poor quality. I tried for days sending emails etched to get in touch with customer services no response. So I sent them back.

With cover note for full refund as I was entitled to according to there website. Cos me £20 to return items. Despite. Numerous.

Emails.still haven't received. A penny only offering 60%. They don't reply for days then repeat themselves saying about. Being on holiday.

My fault. They don't fit. Sell clothes on line. Asking for order number.

When I already have emails saying they have my goods !! This amounts to fraud. Withholding money. That is to be refunded.

I have never dealt with such rude incompetant. Unprofessional. People. Would advice.

NO ONE. To buy from these. Theives It's a big scam. Gonna reference to my solicitor.

The clothes don't work out cheap when you. Pay to return them then don't get.

fULL.REFUND.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have also been unsuccessful in getting a return label or anyone to talk with directly from Modlily. The merchandise is so tiny only a child could wear them.

I only wish I had read these reviews before ordering.

DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILYMy order was $108+ USD. Something has to be done to STOP this company from stealing and advertising.

Modlily Reviews