New Orleans, Louisiana

I ordered a dress threeweeks ago and two other items two weeks ago. I have not received any.

I send you a email stating this a week ago the response was someone will contact you, I am still waiting. At least send an apology if you have a problem .with shipping I am home everyday no package has been delievered,I was promise 2 day delievery where are my packages? I would really like to order more merchandise. I liKe your clothes and would love to continue doing buisness with you.

Please let me know whats going on or cancel my order. You do owe me an explaination you have my money,buiness is buiness.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Have you ever received clothes from them? I ordered a single dress with rushed delivery last week.

Received the tracking number to a website that doesn't seem to work. And can't seem to find customer service info.

Hello! I've done the same thing, ordered 3 items 2 weeks ago, paid an early shipping fee and still haven't seen my stuff. Then sent an email to them but haven't gotten a response yet smh!

Modlily Reviews