Havelock, North Carolina

This site should no longer be in business. I ordered a dress for a wedding and they took 4 weeks to even ship the item, and then it took another 4 weeks to get to me from China.

Before the item was even shipped I reaized it would not make it in time for the wedding so I contacted them to cancel my order. I could never speak with an actually person, only through messaging with someone who spoke little to no English. I was given a link to their return policy that states if you return something you don't get a full refund unless it's damaged....even though the dress haven't been shipped out! I finally received the dress the day after the wedding and it wasn't even the dress I ordered.

It was a cheap replica with different material and a different color. It's false advertising. The clothes you pick out on the site are NOT the clothes you will receive. This site is a complete scam.

Do not shop here unless you want to give away your money and receive decorated rags in return. So pissed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Dress.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments