Pikeville, Kentucky
1.1

I ordered a swimsuit approximately one month ago and have not received my order as of today. If I don't receive my order within 3 days I will report this to the better business bureau.

I have retained an attorney and he informed me to send this notice. Please send me an e mail about this matter ASAP

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation.

I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket?

Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer website.

Same thing happened to me. They actually shipped mine to an incorrect address.

I sent them the correct address and gave them the option to send it there or to credit my account. I got nowhere with them. I then demanded that they credit my account. They replied that they would credit me 60%, okay?

I said absolutely not ok! Credit my account 100% or I will report you. They said they couldn't do that.

I told them I was reporting them immediately and I would get on every aspect of social media and inform everyone not to order from them and ask everyone to please share. I've heard nothing since.

Modlily Reviews