Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced! Ive never ever written a bad review for anyone until now.

They do not care about their customers at all. I usually never return an item unless I won't ever use/wear it.

This is there first time I've returned something to them and what is suppose to be a simple refund for my return has turned out to be a 2 MONTH argument back and forth and they still are trying but to give me the run-around. Don't trust them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Bertie

Thanks for your feedback.

We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation.

So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose it’s not much expensive.

After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued.

Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from pissedconsumer.

Best Regards,