Festus, Missouri
Resolved
1.5

Here's the situation I have with Modlily:

Ordered a swimsuit after seeing an ad on Facebook or Yahoo, don't recall which for certain.

The order was placed on April 19, 2016 and paid for immediately. Today (12:36 am) it is May 3rd and still, I have had no Swimsuit delivered from Modlily. I contacted the company because I wanted them to intercept their order and issue a refund to me. Well, I had to complete a "ticket" to contact customer support, I got a response which asked me if I had any reply, so I offered up a bunch of complaining rhetoric, mentioned that I was considering gathering up other complaining consumers of Modlily products to contact an attorney to file class action against their company. Here is a copy of their response to my initial complaint of not having received my order after 15 days: (NOTE: I have altered tracking number for privacy purposes here).

Modlily Responsed:

"Hello, we have checked your order and it has been shipped out and the tracking number is LS815404278XX and the tracking link is http://new.17track.net/en/track?nums=LS815404278XX. Your item arrived at our USPS facility in INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46241 on May 2, 2016 at 6:45 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Pls wait for a few more days to get it. Thank you so much for the support!"

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Bertie

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

since you order was still in the transit, we are not allowed to send a refund, because the tracking info shows that it will deliver in few days.

you can reject the package if you really don't want it. then we could send a refund.

I ordered 2 bathing suits March 25, 2016. Now today May 3, 2016 I still have not received my order.

I've contacted Modlily several times via their "enter a ticket" complaint process. Received no response. Finally received a tracking # and my order is still being processed in China!

Never again will I order from this website!! NEVER!!

Modlily Reviews