Branson, Missouri

I ordered 2 swimsuits on April 1. After placing my order, I decided to Google them.

After seeing all the negative reviews I decided to cancel my order. Within 24 hours I sent a request for cancellation. They notified me that my order was being processed, I sent another cancellation request. They told me it was going to take a little longer to process, again, CANCEL!

They said I would be charged $3 for each item to cancel, again CANCEL! They begged me not to cancel, CANCEL! Said my order was in the process of being shipped, CANCEL! Received shipping notification, CANCEL!

Stated my order was delivered on the 19th, no package. I have been in contact with Modlily almost on a daily basis since then. I did receive half of a refund and am waiting on the other half. They say they sent it.

They said they would send me the transaction number, still waiting. It is now July 21 and they haven't responded to any of my emails in the last week. So to say the very least, customer service, if you can call it that, is a joke. There is no way to contact them directly, you have to use a ticket system.

I have also found out personally, that the pictures they show of their clothing, has been stolen from reputable companies, and what you get is a cheap knockoff.

Please don't waste your time or money with Modlily. They are a scam!

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

#1201690

They did send the transaction number, but there is no way to track it. Still waiting for a full refund.

Modlily Reviews