Update by user Jan 04, 2017

I ordered 2 dresses and a jacket a month ago. They charged my credit card but I have received nothing.

I've tried to contact customer service to request that my order get cancelled and that I get a refund, but they do not respond. This company is a fraud and needs to be shut down.

Original review posted by user Jan 03, 2017

I found Modlily.com from their extensive advertising on Facebook. I placed my first order a month ago.

I ordered 3 items - 2 dresses and a jacket from Modlily.com for a total of $75.78. They charged my credit card immediately but a month after I placed the orders I still have not received anything. When I placed the orders a month ago they promised to deliver the items within 7 days. I have not received any of the items.

Customer service does not respond. I sent an email asking to cancel my orders and refund my credit card but they do not respond. They have a "live chat" feature on their website that does not work.

The telephone number on their website does not work. I have read numerous complaints posted on Facebook that this company is an international online fraud.

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Modlily Cons: I never got my order, Never recieved merchandise.

• dishonest business dealings