Miami, Florida
2.9K views

I have the same issues that the other people has, they send me a broken pair of earring and a top that I'm petite and I had ordered small and not my 10 year old granddaughter can get in, after multiples emails I got one that was very rude and unprofessional telling me not worthy return the cloth because they were in China not even to offer to replace the earrings. I had learn my lesson, now before I place an order I look and see were are they located if they are not in USA I don't get anything like catwalk connection I was ready to place an order, they are expensive but they are located in China.

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I order once and never gonna do it again everything is a cheap copy of what they show at the website and compare with other places is really expensive and u expect quality that never come, I'll text them and they didn't care at all so please never order from this website loats of publicity around and its not worth it everything comes from China really cheap and bad quality

Will NEVER order from catwalk connection again. Bought knee high sandals that took over a month to get after paying $20 for shipping.

They came in a plain white box with Chinese letters. After opening the box, my living room smelled like cheap plastic and something toxic. They seem like they were made at a sweat shop, and were a cheap copy of what they showed in their site.

Of course they don't offer refunds, and refuse to exchange it for something else, can't expect anything good from them. Don't waste your time and money, stay away!!

@Anonymous