Lakewood, Colorado

I had recently ordered a few pieces of clothing from this website. I had never ordered clothing offline but was willing to give it a shot...

Bad idea. Worst website ever. None of the clothing I ordered fit me. Pretty loose on me and I'm a short petite female.

So seeing that the clothing did not fit at all only made sense to want to return the items. I emailed modlily about how to make a return and kept getting replies from them asking why I didn't like it and if it was damaged. Seemed to be beating around the bush with this return. Finally I ask again how can I make the return and get a refund..

The answer I was given is that I have to pay for my own shipping to get it back to them which is ridiculous.. And further more they told me to keep the clothing.. Why would I keep something that does not fit?! Idiots.

Then I asked if that was the best answer they could do for me and got a reply that they would put $3 in my modlily account for my own use.. I told them that is petty money compared to me spending about $70 on their *** clothing. So here I am screwed out of my money from this cheap scamming company from China.

I will NEVER be using this website ever again, I suggest nobody does.

Sincerely, a pissed off customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Modlily Clothing.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments